Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year (a little late)

What a year... On top of work, kids and volunteering, I launched my modern miniatures shop this year. Sadly, it has taken time away from blogging, but happily, I'm making modern miniatures that don't exist in the market. I'm hoping in the new year I can better balance both. This year brought some random health issues that really set me back, torn tendon, fall down a flight of stairs, surgery, twisted ankle, just to name a few. Apparently I'm accident prone. I'm planning on 2014 being much more healthful. Knock on wood.

What's to come... More posts more often. New Year Give-away; I missed my six year blogoversary, so I'm putting together a giveaway soon, come back and check it out. I'm working on new designs for my shop to have in time for my first miniatures show.

Thanks for sticking with me, I hope to catch up with everyone soon! Happiest of wishes for a healthy and miniature filled 2014!



Deets: minimodernistas, PRD Miniatures, TinyFixation, The Shopping Sherpa, Modern MC, Pepper, dotsan, stuff from my shop. (Please ask if you want links on where I got specific items.)

4 comments:

  1. I love this style of dolls house. I will definitely be following and cant wait to see things in your shop. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra! I hope to get new stuff up in my shop soon. :D

      Delete
  2. Holler! I too, check in from time to time but find it difficult to balance internet life and real life. Real life always wins :) Hope you and the fam had an awesome holiday season, and all our best in 2014 from some 'tiny' friends in snowy NH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holler back!! Miss you, miss your posts! I hope you are doing well and you can find time for miniatures and then find a little time to blog about it. I hope the Winnie is pimped and you guys enjoyed it last summer! Pictures please when you carve out some time. I know so much to do, so little time. :D

      Delete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.