Friday, January 27, 2012

Maryann Roy window display

Over the holidays, I was able to break away from the family for an afternoon to drive out and meet Maryann Roy. I am a huge fan of her work, and was very excited she invited me to her home. She is an absolute doll in person and it was pleasure to meet her in person. I got to see some of her amazing collection and see how she works behind the scenes. Very inspiring.

We drove out to Torrington together to see the holiday window display she had built for a fabulous little boutique, Brazen Betties. You can see more photos and read about it here: maryannroy.wordpress.com/2011/11/26/holiday-window-display-revealed/. The display was really eye catching. I love anything that helps showcase miniatures to a new audience and this did it with a ton of glam to boot. Hats off Maryann! Hanging out with you was a highlight of my trip. Good luck on future window displays. Looking forward to seeing them.


(top two images are from Maryann's blog maryannroy.wordpress.com)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting Megan. It was great to meet you too! I was so flattered that you took time from your vacation to come see my window display and hang out at my home for a bit.

    Best,
    Maryann :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.