Saturday, September 4, 2010

RSVP for Special Event post DWR 9/16

More exciting news! Paris wanted me to put the word out that we will be gathering at the Clift Hotel, in the Redwood Room for appetizers and cocktails from 8:30-11pm on Thursday evening after the DWR event. He needs to have confirmed guests before the event, so he can reserve enough space. (How cool is that!?!)

Please add a comment below if you would like to RSVP and I'll let Paris know. I'm sure Doris (minimodernistas), Modern MC, Doug (brinca dada) and Paris are going. I'm in for sure and bet Mini2b, Carol and Mini Pig will say yes. Anyone else game?


Main Event


The “MINIATURE MODERNISM EXHIBIT” hosted by Design Within Reach Jackson Street Studio. Featuring the incredible work of PRD Miniatures, MiniModernistas, Brinca Dada, and Modern MC (minimodern.blogspot.com).

Design Within Reach Jackson Street Studio
455 Jackson Street
San Francisco, CA 94111

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 5:00 – 7:00 PM
Drinks and light fare will be served.

After Party


Clift Hotel, Redwood Room
495 Geary Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 8:30 - 11:00 PM
No host appetizers and cocktails
RSVP required

4 comments:

  1. This event just keeps getting better...I will definitely join you. Thanks for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I follow your blog for a long time and admire your work.
    Inspired by so many beautiful things I saw, I decided to mount my blog. I took the liberty to include you in my list of favorite blogs, you can do the same to me?
    Thank you and congratulations for your beautiful miniatures.
    Laurinha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. doris/minimodernistasSeptember 7, 2010 at 9:12 PM

    I'll be there! Looking forward to a glass of wine & some wonderful new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O`wow... can you see my green nose?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.