Friday, November 27, 2009

London Dolls House Co.

Before the London Dolls House Company went out of business (no web archives after 2003) they were selling Henry Colbert's Art Deco dollhouse and some nice modern furniture.

"Art Decor House For the collector taking the modern approach, we have a range of modern furniture and accessories. Including our Art Deco house featured here. Based on the 1930's style houses this stunning five-room beautifully detailed house is available for £1995."

I would have loved to have purchased some of their modern furniture, especially that bath tub. If only I started collecting years ago.

"Modern Range, prices available on request
We are keen to promote modern furniture and have a fabulous collection for the modern house including a wide selection of kitchens and bathrooms. We also stock 1940's furniture."


(images from web archives of The London Dolls House Co.)

2 comments:

  1. Hello.

    My name is Lil from Sweden. Just found your Hompage. I really enjoy it. It is exciting to see all the dollshouses. I have put your link on my site.
    Feel free do visit my homepage about dollshouses and dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.
    My name is Lil from Sweden. Just found your Hompage. I really enjoy it. It is exciting to see all the dollshouses. I have put your link on my site.
    Feel free do visit my homepage about dollshouses and dolls.

    http://lilsdolls.se/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.